Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Signing off...or is this just the beginning?

Grammar point: conditional tense/ Grammar Assignment: Which words indicate the conditional tense? Write your own paragraph in the conditional tense!

The end of the semester always brings with it the relief of ending academics, but also the departure from friends and colleagues for another summer. I know we're all busy and have wild schedules, but I would like it in the event our little class could keep in touch. Would anyone like to continue with the blogs, or is e-mail better? Blogs could be useful, though, for exchanging teaching tips, recipes, whatever may come to mind! Either way, thank you to all of you for an amazing class! I'm so glad we were able to meet...hope to hear from you all soon, and good luck with everything. Happy Summer!
Vocabulary:
Semester- school term
Relief- to free from
Colleagues- people you work with
Busy- fast-paced, always running around
Exchanging- switching
Either way- phrase indicating options present
Glad- happy, joyous
Cloze:
1. The school _____________has come to an end.
2. The _____________from academics will be nice.
3. I'm going to miss my friends and ________________.
4. Everyone is so _________, but wouldn't it be fun to keep in contact?
5. _____________ ____, please let me know.
6. I am so ______________ to have met you!

2 comments:

  1. I will keep reading if you keep writing. I will keep up my blog too, but maybe not all the exercises.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this was a wonderful class.

    I'm also going to do my best and keep writing. I enjoy mostly telling stories so I hope you don't get too bored!

    Take care and see you soon on the "Blog".

    ReplyDelete